Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Welcome

I am a part of my residence hall's government, holding the VP position and am starting this blog to explain things that happen within myself and the hall as I work through them.

Every Tuesday night we have exec meeting and Leadership team meeting within out hall and the main topic: RA interview. one of the most coveted positions on campus. I am not allowed to be interviewed as my GPA is .02 lower than it needs to be, and now listen with a sympathetic ear to everyone else I know as they tell me why this is so great for their lives, meanwhile my heart breaks with every second as I will be stuck in another exec position if elected, or become a normal resident.

Otherwise Calculus 3 is the most confusing subject ever created here is to the hope it makes sense someday soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment